Wednesday 14 February 2018

Petal Passion Memories & More Mini Album Scrapbook Club


Hello Everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

Well we are crafting on Valentines Day here in the Uk.  We are making my Petal Passion Mini Album and Pages today.  The instructions and Video are on the right hand side if you too want to make one.  

The Mini Album fits all the Memories & More Card Packs.

I made all my ladies some little girlie valentine goodies yesterday for Tuesday Stamp Class and for today's ladies.

Little boxes of chocolates in a slider box using the Heart Happiness stamp set and Sweet & Sassy heart framelits.  The paper is the New Spring Foil Paper Pack which is available from the 16th Feb free with any order over £45.


These little tins have some heart candles inside.





While I was at it I took some photo's of my craft room samples.


You can find my you tube video for the Baskets under Stamping Moments by Jenny Moors.




My frames on the left are from the range and the doors open with a padded inside.


Hope you have a good day,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Love your displays, thanks so much for sharing!

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you Eileen x

 
09 10