Thursday 16 November 2017

Christmas Pines Stamp Class


Good Morning Everyone,

Nice and chilly here today!

For this week's Stamp Class we used the Christmas Pines Stamp Set.  Gosh we were working out there's only three more Stamp Classes before our Christmas Parties. 

Look out for your invite in the post if you come to my classes.

I used Cherry cobbler, Garden green, Early Espresso for my colour combination.


The designer papers are the Be Merry set,



I am so loving the Thick Whisper white cardstock for my card bases this year.



We made a matching large box to go with the 6" x 6" Cards.  They could choose how to decorate the top so it could match one of the large cards.



Right I am off to craft with my preorder, but I will be back later to remind you its the day to reserve your Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Tool........9pm Everyone.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-) xx


No comments:

 
09 10