Wednesday 14 June 2017

Wood Crate Stamp Class


Good Morning Everyone,

Think its going to be warm here today, which is lovely.  The birds were so loud this morning as well, which is just lovely.

For my Open House display I had made some cards using the wood crate framelits bundle and my ladies wanted to make them so these are the projects we made this week.

For my Bigshot class a few weeks back we made this little gift set, using the crate to house 6 cards and their matching envelopes.  I have included the instructions with this main class as a little bonus.

You could probably get 8 cards and envelopes in it but I wrapped it in one of our large clear bags and didn't want to squash up the popped up layers too much.  I used the envelope punch board for the envelopes which are in the new fresh florals papers.


The stamp class uses the Jar of Love stamp set and framelits for all the flowers etc.

This card does fold and fits in a normal envelope yet has a wow factor when displayed.  I loved making this card and thought of it straight away for my Open House back in May.


Another look and a gift box with a lid for another idea.

All the crates are stamped with the hardwood stamp set.


The Class instructions are on the right hand side,

Thanks for looking and have a lovely day.
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10