Friday 3 June 2016

Open House Today...


Hello Everyone,

Thank you ladies for coming to my Open House this morning.

It was lovely sharing this fantastic catalogue with you.

These were all my samples that I have been showing you over the last few days.


A lovely Hostess stamp set called Lots of Love.  You can only order Hostess stamp sets if your order goes over £150 or your Stampin up Party totals over £150.  There are lots to choose from, they are in the back of the Main catalogue.


I am running my In Colour Club again this year.  Runs for 5 months, each month you get all the goodies in one of the five in colours until the end of 5 month you will have them all.
£33.85 each month.
Fancy a place in the next group?


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

You have been busy making all these lovely samples and I'm sure the day went well and people enjoyed themselves.

Kim said...

Your display is beautiful!! What an inspiring assortment of wonderful goodies! I hope you have a hugely successful open house!

 
09 10