Wednesday 12 August 2015

Awesomely Artistic Stamp Class

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Finally got to play with this lovely stamp set....
 
We used the Awesomely Artistic stamp set for this weeks Stamp Class.
 
The two colour combinations are Island Indigo, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Garden Green and Wild Wasabi.  Or swap Pool Party for Pink Pirouette and Island Indigo for Rich Razzleberry.
 
We made Screen Cards and this is the front of the blue version. 



 It does take a while to make but well worth the effort.


 
Don't forget this week's Daily Deals while stocks last only.
 
I hope to get my preorder of Christmas Catalogues today, so if you want a copy email me.
 
ALSO My CHRISTMAS  EXTRAVAGANZA places are really filling up and I only have 10 places left, so if you still want to come and haven't let me know for sure, please do so or you will miss out!
 
 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Jenny gorgeous colours and love how you've used the punch at the bottom of he cards

Anne

 
09 10