Wednesday 8 July 2015

Sprinkle of Life....and In Colour Club

 
Hello Everyone,
 
We used the Sprinkles of Life Charity Stamp Set for class this week.
The colour combination matches the Cherry on Top Paper Stack.


 
I used the Balloon Framelits for the Balloon.

 
The stamp set has the matching Tree Builder Punch which punches out most of the images.

 
Very cute basket of flowers, we used the markers to colour in the image.

 
Hope your Birthday is Stacked up!

 
The first round of the In Colour Club has just arrived by Mr UPS.  All bagged up ready for their new home.
Each month every one in the club will get everything that matches the in colour, A New Colour each month for 5 months.
 
I made a few cards to go in the bags.

 
I used the You've Got This back ground which I stamped off before stamping.
Watercolour Wings stamp set and matching new framelits.  Lots of Thanks for the sentiment.
 
 
So I would remember you was getting which colour this month, I've made some little tags for the bags.

 




 
I have 3 places left for the next club, starting 1st August.  Email me if you would like to take a place.
 
You will receive, A4 cardstock, Ink Pad, Reinker, Marker, Reel of Lace Trim, 4 Blossom Accents, 4 sheets of 12 x 12 Envelope Paper, 8 Sheets of 12 x 12 Designer Paper
For £31.45.
 
Must join for 5 months, getting a New Collection each month.
Once in that 5 month period you will be Hostess and receive the Hostess Rewards.

 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 

No comments:

 
09 10