Thursday 9 July 2015

Scrapbook Club

 
Hello Everyone,
 
For this month's Scrapbook Club we used the title of Garden in Bloom.
 
I used quite a few stamp sets this month, the flowers were from Beautiful Bunch, Pictogram for the tiny flowers and vase, Bordering Blooms and a retired alphabet.
 
My colour combination was Pear Pizzazz, Pink Piroutte, Rose Red and So Saffron, very pretty soft colours in real life.

 
The mats on this page are 4" x 4" and 4" x 3", the paper strip is 12" x 2"


I used the triple banner punch for the ends of the paper strips and used the punched ends as the table tops.

 
Finished off with a few itty bitty flowers and rhinestones.
 
My Scrapbook Club is every 4 weeks, Fancy a go?
 
I also offer the Kit as a Takeaway Option as well. Just Email me to Order.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10