Wednesday 13 May 2015

Stampin' Up! Preorder ....

 
Here we go? 
 
My first play with the 2015 - 2017 New In Colours.
 
We were allowed to order a small selection of products and this stamp set is called You've Got This.
 
I used only one In Colour on each card combined with Black.
 
The embossed folder is a New One as well called Boho Chic.
 
These two are Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder.



 
This is Mint Macaron.

 
I added glitter to the flower on this one.
 
The sentiment is embossed on vellum with black embossing powder.
 

 
This is Delightful Dijon.  I used the white gel pen for the centre of the flowers.
 
 
Can you see all the lovely lace?  YES I know I would go and order the rest of the colours, What am I like? 
 
Which New In Colour is your Favourite?

 
They look so much nicer in real life.
 
 
Which one is your FAVOURITE then Sid?
 
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 
 

1 comment:

Bernice said...

Favourite colour? - definitely mint macaron - it matches the colour scheme in my craft room, sunroom, dining room etc etc ;-)I just can't believe that I didn't order the lace trim in this colour!!

 
09 10