Monday 11 May 2015

Stampin' UP! New 2015 - 2017 IN Colours....

 
Evening All,
 
Part of my Stampin' UP! Preorder arrived this afternoon....
 
Well what a lovely surprise, these are the New In Colours for 2015 - 2017 and they are LOVELY!
 
And WHO had the SILLY Thought that I only needed two of the matching Lace Trims.
 
OH My! They are the nicest, softest rolls of lace. 

 
Just look at the detail!

 
Every year demonstrators make book marks to go with the catalogues,
 
These are mine.  I used the Petite Petals and Gorgeous Grunge to decorate them.
 
A NEW Triple Banner Punch was used to make the end!  OH YES a Triple Banner PUNCH.....

 
My catalogues arrive tomorrow hopefully, if you would like one you can purchase one on the left hand side.  I am only sending out NEW Catalogues from tomorrow.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

What yummy colours Jenny love the lace too

Anne

 
09 10