Thursday 18 December 2014

2015 Spring/Summer Stampin' UP! Sneak Peek....


Oh! So Pretty.....

This is a Sneak Peek of the New 2015 Spring/Summer Mini Catalogue.
I'm busy going through my preorder from the New Mini Catalogue which goes LIVE on January 6th 2015, 
Gosh Sounds weird saying 2015!

I have finished my classes for 2014, so I am enjoying stamping while watching A Place to Call Home, feels so naughty! hee hee

This gorgeous bouquet is actually a KIT.  I think my order of  catalogues are arriving today, so email me if you would like a copy posted to you.

All the flower petals are actually stamped as well with a co-ordinating stamp set.


You get everything in the kit except the vase, mine was an old milk bottle.

You can see the stamping on the large petals of the poppies here.



The colours are Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cataloupe, Hello Honey and Moss Meadow.


You make 25 flowers in total, 5 of each and you get full step by step instructions to make the flowers.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow Jenny - you have done a great job with that kit. Fantastic. X

Unknown said...

I came to you from Frenchie's site, Love your floweres. I just had to tell you that I just watched a Place to call home thru Acorn, a BBC link here in the US, Love your cards. Happy New Year. Pam

 
09 10