Wednesday 22 October 2014

Autumn Project Life Scrapbook Pages.....


We went for an Autumn Theme this month for my Scrapbook Club.

I've decided to use a mixture of Page Protectors for my Scrapbook Club spreads, as I love the Project Life very easy system but we do love to use the 12 x 12 plain pockets as well.

All the photo layouts for this month are 6 x 4 areas.

I used For all Things and Truly Grateful Stamp Sets.  The colour combination was Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Crazy Cajun, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss.


The title was Autumn, haven't the leaves been fantastic this year.  They've fallen earlier this year compared to last year.  We've had 46 butternut squashes from just 5 plants this year from out Allotment.  Perfect photo's for my pages.



The itty bitty flower punch was used to add a pretty embellishment.



The stamps in the For all Things stamp set, stamp so lovely with lots of texture.  The wooden leaves were added with some linen thread.


The wonderful wreath stamp set was also used for the right hand side.  This is a plain 12 x 12 pocket but I started off with a 12 x 12 old olive layer and then added three 6 x 4 layers for a look like the other project life pockets.


The corner layers are for lots of journalling.


It's my Scrapbook Club next Wednesday if anyone fancies have ago?

Wednesday morning at 9.30am or Wednesday evening at 7pm.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


No comments:

 
09 10