Tuesday 20 May 2014

Five Way Flower


Morning Everyone,

I've been using the Five Way Flower single stamp for my friends birthday cards over the last couple of month.  Its a very versatile little stamp that you can use 5 punches with it.  

I only went for three layers for the above card, so only use the 3 scallop circle punches.  I finished off the smallest one with a candy dot and brad base.


The pretty scallop frame comes from the Simply Fabulous Simply Sent kit.  You get 8 of these nice frames, envelopes in pistachio pudding and smoky slate, ribbon, rhinestones and little stickers to match.

I used blush bride and pistachio pudding for the colour combination.

I folded the front section back for the base card and added the frame to the folded area with 3d foam pads.
I added some pistachio pudding designer paper to the middle of the frame and then 3d the flower up with foam pads as well.
The sentiment was from the sketched birthday stamp set.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

Lucky friends to get these pretty cards

Stamping Moments said...

Thank you Val, hope you are well x

Maxine said...

Love this idea, gorgeous colours. So pleased to see you back to blog land, I've missed you!

Stamping Moments said...

Thanks Maxine x

 
09 10