Thursday 29 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Envelope Liners.....

 
I've been busy today making a new sign for my craft room while I wait for news about Sid.  He is at the vet's having his teeth cleaned, so while I am waiting for them to phone and collect my lovely doggie, I thought I would show you these.
 
Over on my downline blog, we are doing a monthly Colour Challenge.  The colours for this month are Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizzazz, so used that colour combination for my project today.

 
One of the new products in the Seasonal Catalogue is three envelope framelits.  They fit the C6, Note cards envelopes and the tiny Square envelopes.
 
The stamp sets used are Secret Garden and Wetlands for the sentiment.
 
Just a reminder my Christmas Extravaganza on Saturday 26th October is Now open for Booking.  Payment of £35 due by the 15th September to secure you place.  Places are limited so its first come first basis.  Email me if you fancy come along.


 

 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your sign, love the colours and love that card!!! xxx

Janette said...

They are gorgeous...how did you do the background on the card ??

Stamping Moments said...

It's designer paper. The neutrals paper stack xx

 
09 10