Wednesday 12 September 2012

Snowflake Soiree Stamp Class....



 
Hello Everyone.
 
Well I am working my way through the New Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue and for this week I used the Snowflake Soiree Stamp set.
 
I made my class in two colour combinations.  This one uses a new In colour called Midnight Muse.  You can order these now but they will be in the New Main Catalogue which goes live on the 1st October, but for now you can order all the cardstock, inkpads and reinkers.  I mixed it with Baja Breeze and Marina Mist.  The rosette on the front of the Mini Photo Album is the Snow Festival paper pack.
 
I also used the Greetings of the season stamp set.
 
 
For this colour combination I used Real Red, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso.  The papers are the candlelight speciality paper pack.
 
 
 
I used the flocked window sheet down the edge of the Mini Photo Album for this version.
 
They have four double pages on the inside ready for all those wonderful christmas memories to cherish.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx
 
 
 

No comments:

 
09 10