Friday 2 December 2011

Polar Party Stamp Class.....

Hello Everyone....

This is the Polar Party Class and I also used this design as my swap cards for Convention. The penguins are so cute! I have been watching Frozen Planet and I can't get enough of the Penguins on that programme, they are so funny. I'm sure one of them is a man in a suit! He was pinching rocks from another Penguin who had NO idea was happening!

The class includes the Bigshot Scallop Square die which is super. You can get lots out of this die and it has a clear middle which is extremely useful.

This is a Scallop Square card and the middle is the same die as well just cut down.


You can also make a rectangle from the scallop square die as well. All the circles are the #2 circle die.



Right then on to the next job before my date with my hubbie tonight.


Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Trace said...

Oh I do love the Polar Party set and your cards are great!! I hope you and Roy have a great evening out - where are you going? xx

craftymum said...

gorgeous!
have a great night
hugs Sarah x

 
09 10