Monday 10 October 2011

Forever Young Stamp Class....


Another Week Already!!!

We will be using the Forever Young Stamp set tomorrow. I went with Black, Cherry cobbler, Island Indigo and some River Rock for the colour combination, as I used the new Timeless Portrait designer papers.

There is matching fabric to go with the papers and stamp set, I only have one pack and I haven't finished stroking it yet, to cut it up!

I was so pleased that we still have the small Onboard journals and the papers are great to cover them. You only need one 12 x 12 to cover these journals and for this one, I used a closure for a different look.


Must get on as its Card Buffet Night tonight.


Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

craftymum said...

These are gorgeous Jenny. I especially like the clock cards. Timeless!!!!!!(excuse the pun!)
hugs sarah x

Aquarius said...

A lovely selection of cards - great colours

Mary said...

Oh No! Fabulous cards and I'm not there as I have to take Ray for a hospital appointment. Still I can always buy the class can't I.
Great work as always Jenny.
Maryxx

Jane Goldman said...

Hello Jenny !
Love your blog and especially like todays cards, haven't ordered this DSP or stamp set but now I am very tempted !
My demo blog is at ~
www.petitefleurpaperie.blogspot.com
~ do have look if get a chance and pass it on if you like it !
Hugs Jane x

Tracey said...

Jenny your Forever Young projects are gorgeous! Love the color combo, tfs!

Rhonda Kelly said...

These are gorgeous Jenny!!! I love the stamps, the colors...everything! Beautiful!! :)

 
09 10