Tuesday 8 March 2011

Just Believe Twisted Easel Birthday's.....

Hello Everyone.

March is a very busy month for Birthday's, I had three ladies Birthday's this week from my Tuesday Morning Classes, celebrating their Birthday this Month. I covered them a small Journal as their Gift and made a matching card using the Sweet & Sour Speciality Papers. These are the smaller sized journals and they only need one sheet of 12x12 to cover them.
I used the Broadsheet Alphabet set to do their Monograms and the luxury satin ribbon in Pumpkin Pie.

This was Lesley's - Hope you have a wonderful day on Saturday Lesley. I used the Just Believe stamp set and the Butterfly Prints.


This was Sara's - Hope you have a lovely time with your Mum.


This was Mary's Card, who's Birthday is Tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Mary and spend your couple of hours putting your feet up, while you can!
I used the Perfect Punches stamp set again to hold the Easel card up. I really have got the miles out of that Set, it is such an all rounder, better still it goes with my beloved punches!

The card lays down flat, and is exactly the same size as a normal card. The front is just scored at an angle from corner to corner. I have been told to do one in class next week!!!! Okey Dokey!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx






4 comments:

Aquarius said...

These cards and boks are lovely and such vibrant colours - I'm sure they will love them

Val W

Marisa said...

I love how you cover these journals Jenny. I never want to use the ones you give me as they are too nice! lol :o) xx

Terry Molineux said...

OMGosh Jenny love it...are you going to offer this as a stamp class project? Put me down to purchase it. I love it and really would like the twisted easel instructions.

Unknown said...

Fabulous as always Jenny. I just LOVE the little thank you card and envelope you enclosed with the very welcome mini catalogue! Gotta pinch that idea, it's stunning! Hugs Viv xx

 
09 10