Monday 28 February 2011

Notably Ornate Stamp Class........

Good Morning Everyone.

Last Day of Winter Today! The sun is out here but a bit cloudy. Spring starts tomorrow....

My boys have gone back to school today. We went to the Movies last night to see the new Movie called PAUL. It was very funny. So Back to Crafting today.....

We had a Stampin Up Event on Saturday and it was amazing. It was so great to stamp with my downline. We came back to my Craft Room, had Tea and crafted some more. We did a Team Swap and they were all so fantastic. Thanks alot Girls for joining me and Being part of our Team xxx

We are back to Stamp Classes Tomorrow. We will be making some of the following, Using the Notably Ornate Stamp Set. Everything in the photo is included in the instructions.

The papers are the Love Notes Designer pack and the other stamp sets are Broadsheet Alphabet, Oval All and Artistic Etchings.


Mothers Day is coming up on the 3RD of APRIL, which is the same day as my lovely Mum's Birthday this year.....So Why not make your Mum or a Mum you know, something Hand Made this Year. Make her some flowers or a card with a Gift. One of the Cards above is both. It has a Flower Paper clip attached to it, so you can remove it and keep it for a Book Mark.

I love the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set. You can cut them out or use the 1 3/8" circle punch to punch them out if you don't like the thought of cut out the curly sections. Its the same stamp set on the Notebook Tutorial on the previous post.
Swap around the colour of the flowers to get a different look.


Hope you all have a great day. It will take me all day to get my room back to normal after our Crafting Party!
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



4 comments:

Janette said...

lovely jenny...cant wait to get back to crafting tomorrow...I have been beading whilst away from stamping :)
Wish I still had my mum to give these too :( she would have loved them.... x

Stamping Moments said...

Big Hugs Janette,

See you tomorrow.

Love Jenny x

Nadine said...

Hi

wow, wonderful.
I don't know what to say, I love it.

Hugs Nadine

Stampin'Jo said...

Wow! Love these! I am curious to know where you girls are, you celebrate Mother's Day on April 3rd there? In Canada, it's May 8th!
Also, we are stuck with Winter until March 21st or so!! And we've got lots of snow where I live, in Moncton, NB!!! lol
I love your blog, you always have some great cards & stuff! :)

 
09 10