Saturday 26 February 2011

Fareham Training Event......

Exciting Day today....

We are off on a Girlie Day out today. Five of my Downline and I are off to a Stampin' UP Event, for a fun day with other Demonstrators and hopefully there will be some crafting along the way!

I made them all a little covered notebook. They come in two sizes and I had previously made them the larger one when we went to Convention back in November so I used the smaller one this time.

These are the other things I had been making with the Blueberry Crisp Papers. I added some Marina Mist ribbon and the paper flowers to the front.
Each one is personalized with their initials, using the Broadsheet Alphabet.


These are so easy to cover, using the spiral punch. Inside is stamped as well.

Anyway, must dash.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just beautiful Jenny - I am sitting here browsing before I head off to Fareham, so I guess I will be seeing you later to tell you this in person. XXX

Craft is a Blessing said...

These are gorgeous, I am part of Amandas' Team and just wish Cornwall was closer to Fareham!

AuroraDawn said...

Simply Gorgeous! I'll be CASEing these as birthday gifts :O)

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous Jenny! I loved the Blueberry Crisp when it first came out, then sort of soured on it for a bit, now loving it again! TFS!

 
09 10