Thursday 11 February 2010

Love Flip Album.....

This is another Flip Album similar to my class on the I Wish one. This one uses half a pack of Love Stories Scrappin Kit. The colours are so refreshing and spring like - Have you seen the snowdrops yet?

The ladies yesterday made one for a Wedding Gift and One was to remember a Lovely Child. They really do make smashing gifts and take about 2 hours to complete.
It is a 6 x 6 album when finished and I have done a tutorial for a gift box. Look at the left hand side of my blog under labels and find Christmas Jingle - That's where you will find the instructions for the Gift Box and Lid.
The Album opens up just like a book. There are such beautiful stickers in the Stampin Up Scrappin Kits, they are very weighty, more like sticky cardstock.
When the album is opened up fully, You will get to the middle. All the white squares are spaces for your photos. The Mr & Mrs stamp set was also used to add a bit of stamping.
This is the middle.
If you want the instructions for the album, they are very similar to my I Wish Class on the right hand side, which is a Christmas Version. The Christmas Jingle Flip Album can be found under the labels on the left hand side along with the gift box instructions.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Kim said...

These would make lovely gifts....I like the colours you used, nice change to see spring colours. Thanks for such an inspirational blog. All the best x

Emma Harrison said...

Wow, your designs are always amazing but I'm a sucker for anything with flaps or bits that pop up!

 
09 10