Wednesday 3 February 2010

A Good Egg Stamp Class......

Good Morning!

Firstly, We have two winners for my little competition regarding how many butterflies I stamped and punched for our Stampin Up Extravaganza last Saturday.

The actual number was 264, Maria was the closest with 265, as she also included the butterfly on the registration board! Good Eye sight! Maria. Janette was also close with 260, So I will send you both a little something in the post.....

I am still in love with that stamp set, it is one of my favourites. One! Who could possibly choose....

Right this is my Good Egg Stamp Class which we will be doing next Tuesday. I am doing my classes in both metric and inches where possible, so in this class the Middle step cards are in both inches and centimetres. I used Pretty in Pink, Almost amethyst, so saffron and the Tea Party papers for the colour combination.
This is the metric version,
This is the inches version,


Also in the Stamp Class are these adorable Easter Egg Boxes.


Complete with cover and Holder.




Make them to match the cards.


If you want to purchase the stamp class instructions to do at your leisure, Click on the right and they will be sent to you, for just £2.50 per class.
Right then, On with the VAT this month,
Hope to stamp more tomorrow,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx





6 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jenny, oh cute, cute and more cute. I just need more hours in my day.

k x

Maria said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Jenny

This is adorable...............and not a set I had even considered UNTIL NOW that is.........you are sooooo bad for my purse

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

I love that little chickie...cant wait for the class next week....I had real trouble doing a normal side step card let alone a card with 2 side steps !!!
How cool that I was close...if I had counted the table number signs you made I would have been spot on.....thanks
Hugs
Janette x

Mary Marsh said...

greetings from Pittsburgh, PA -I love the good egg set myself and the side-step cards you made are so pretty-

Janette said...

Thanks Jenny for the 2 stamps received for getting real close counting the butterflies :))
Hugs
Janette

Debbie said...

could you email me the "cuts/fold" dimensions in inches. I love this layout. Just found your awesome blog D: Have a Gr8 week! Debbie in USA MInnesota

debchumley@gmail.com

 
09 10