Friday 26 February 2010

Garden Whimsy Evening Stamp Class......

Where does the time go? I can't believe theres only 2 days left of this years Sale a Bration....Did you get the sets you wanted. Lovely aren't they....

I have two classes on the Garden Whimsy stamp set next week. My evening Lovelies from Lychett wanted to make the card holder, I made for my Love You Much stamp class but using the Garden Whimsy set. This is what I came I with.

The colours are Kraft, Taken with Teal and Cameo Coral which co ordinates so very well with the Pink Flamingo papers. The papers are part of Shelli's personal collection. Gorgeous patterns....

Four little cards fit inside with their envelopes. I made my own cards but you could use the Love Notes as well, they fit perfectly in the holder.

Check back later with the Day time Stamp Class Garden Whimsy Triangle Boxes and Cards.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow c'est vraiment très jolie !

It's very very nice, I love it

J'adore les couleurs que tu as prises. Un autre tutoriel que je vais te commander.

bye bye

Hélène G. (Québec, Canada)

Maria said...

gorgeous colours Jenny, hope your ladies love their class.

 
09 10