Saturday 27 February 2010

Garden Whimsy Boxes & Cards Stamp Class.....

This is the daytime stamp class for my ladies. This class shows you how to make a triangle box and a matching card from one sheet of cardstock. I have been doing the instructions in both metric and inches to help out. If you are like me some things work better in inches and some things work better in centimetres. So hope this helps.

The stamp sets used is Garden Whimsy and A bit of Birthday Cheer.
You can make 3 sizes of triangle boxes, just depends on the how you cut the cardstock.

This is one of the cards and matching tall triangle box.
This is the slider card with a fat triangle box to match.

I hope to get some time to make some cards to up coming birthdays, so I will upload them when they are finished. I haven't decided what stamp set to play with next.

Hope you all have a nice weekend, its meant to be very wet here!!!

Thanks for looking,
jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Flowers said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I am going to have to get those stamps! Love your technique!

Aquarius said...

This is a great class and the boxes so easy to make - thanks for the ideas. You can see my first effort here

Bridgette said...

Wow - I absolutely love what you do - it is always so inspiring - and executed beautifully - with fantasitic detail - I'm definitely a fan of your work - Bridgette

 
09 10