Saturday 19 December 2009

Whoops Blog Candy Winner......

With all my Christmas Cards Done and Posted on to something not Chrissy.

These little cards were attached to the circle circus bags that I gave out as a Thank You.


Hey! I totally forgot to post the Winner of the Blog Candy.......

Thank you all for entering - The Winner is Simply Fairies Email Me and I will get the Stamp Set straight off to you.

Just wanted to sign on quickly to Wish you all a Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

Thanks for Visiting,

Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Fiorella said...

The little cards are so cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family from Italy

Heidi Bound said...

ADORABLE! I am addicted to Circle Circus, it has so many uses. You came up with yet another wonderful way to use it. Thanks for sharing!

 
09 10