Sunday 29 November 2009

Good Friend Stamp Class......


This is my next class on Tuesday. It's using the Good Friend stamp set and the Sunny Days Scrappin Kit. Its been raining here all weekend and these cards certainly brighten things up!
The Sunny Day Scrappin Kit papers are gorgeous and coordinate with Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquiose and Old Olive perfectly. I wanted to use the To Tweet chipboard as well in the class but when I went to get it from my craft room, I realised I hadn't actually ordered some!!!! Shock horror - I didn't have any. So I will have to wait until next week when it arrives.

The class includes a Joy Fold card and a double slider card.



The Bonus project is a box made from coasters, covered in the sunny days papers.
You could fill this up with lots of goodies or just use it to decorate your craft space.




Right then, off to finish the ironing! Yes I have a pile again......
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



5 comments:

Moira said...

Yep Jen, I know about those ironing piles, horrible things aren't they! I've got some of those kits to prepare for Jnauary classes, gorgeous.

Merry said...

What beautiful projects and I love that paper you have used.

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

I only Iron when I need it LOL That is a gorgeous kit! Love the colours! X

Fiorella said...

Lovely projects...the box is so nice!!! I like very much the colours of the papers.

simplyfairies said...

What a fun set of creations, I sooo look forward to comming to your blog!!

 
09 10