Saturday 10 October 2009

Autumn Days.......

You can see why I had run out of Chocolate Chip cardstock! I love it, Hope Mr Brown in his UPS van comes quickley this week, or I will be having the shakes if not.

This is my stamp class for next Tuesday. We are making the Recessed Window and Easel cards in class but the instructions include everything. The Easel Desk Calendar is so lovely, I have made another one in Taken with Teal and I will show you that later.
The easel card, although it is 3D it folds down flat to post and even the pumpkin on it folds flat as well!

This is the Recessed Window card, which is similar to the Trendy Trees one. I was in trouble with my ladies last week as they all wanted to make one, so I though I better do one this week!


You can see the recess better at this angle.



A very simple card, the colours look just like the trees in the forest where we have just been for a walk this morning!
This is the Easel Desk Calendar. The instructions are all included in the class, to purchase the class click on the button on the right of this post.


Again this folds down flat as well for packaging. The little calendars are from a stationery shop.



I am busy getting some samples done for my Launch Party on the 20th October. So if you live near Dorset, Email me and I will give you all the details.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx






8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

I didnt like this set in the catalogue BUT now having seen these goodies I may have to add it to my wish list !!
You are naughty but I do love you :))
I have just bought the class....
Hugs
Janette x

Lorraine said...

I agree with the lady above not sure about this set but after seeing your creations have certainly changed my mind.

Renée said...

This is gorgeous!

Stamps and Paper said...

Another stunning set of cards Jenny, like the other comments wasn't sure about it in the cattie but now its on my list......



Anne

Mary said...

Wow, what lovely lovely projects, especially the Calendar. Knowing that I had booked in for this class (mind you I've booked in for all classes) I ordered the stamp set and have received it already. Actually, I always wanted this set since I saw it for my 'Men's 'cards.
Mary xxxxx

Moira said...

Great projects Jenny, I have been restraining myself but may ahve to crack also.

Unknown said...

Jenny, everything you make is a total work of art! You are a credit to SU and they are lucky to have you as a demo!
Viv xx

Merry said...

What a terrific idea.

 
09 10