Wednesday 22 October 2008

Garden Whimsy Class Today......

This is the project we will be making today, for the Garden Whimsy Class.....

Its a folder containing 4 cards. I have made a very similiar one with the Polka Dots Stamp Set but with only 3 cards. This one only has one fold but I have managed to get 4 cards by using the clear card protectors to hold each card.

The cardstock used is Rose Red, Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery & Whisper White. The papers are Cutie Pie, I know this is on the retired list but it isn't sold out yet and you might have brought it already, so this is a project which you can use it on. This folder would also make a great christmas gift for someone, we all need a stack of cards ready to write in......



If you fancy coming to one of my classes, Email Me and I will fill you in on all the details. These are also available through Email without the cardstock for £5 each Class.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors! Jeannie

Michelle Tech said...

What a beautiful project! Your attendees are so lucky!

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT project! Your class is going to fill up FAST!

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to show how the card holder is made. I enjoy your blog very much!

Unknown said...

I Luuuv this set since I saw your creations Jen. Would love to know how you made the card holder - it's very clever.

Jo x

Mary said...

This was a fantastic class to do. All of us there had a great time. Jenny is so talented and make things seem easy to do. I even came home and made another card with the Brocade blue and birthday cheer and wishes on it. Couldn't finish it as no brads correct colour so have to order them from Jenny.
Luv Mary xxxx

Chai Dackermann said...

I would love the instructions for this.

 
09 10