Tuesday 23 September 2008

Polka Dot & Paisley Stamp Class....

Good Morning! What a lovely evening last night with my Craft Buddies. They really are such a talented bunch! It was Ken's Birthday so we were singing as well.....

This is the project we will be making today. Its a card wallet holding 3 cards & envelopes. I used the Polka Dot & Paisley stamp set. I will miss this little stamp set. I've used it so much over the last year and the dots make such a nice background, if you are frightened of using the large background stamps!

I used Tempting Turquiose, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock. Same colours for the inkpads.

The scallop circle holds the flap down.
I kept the cards simple, so not to bulk out the wallet, but there is actually a fair amount of room inside the wallet.

I hope to get back to my normal posts tomorrow,

I am going to be up the window today (with Sid - Our noses on the glass)!!!!!!

I think my huge pile of NEW Stampin' Up Catalogues might come today.........:-)

The poor DHL Man won't know whats happening........

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Emma said...

I also love this set and what a wonderful little gift you have made.

Unknown said...

Happy belated Anniversary Jenny! x

I'm eagerley waiting mine too - daren;t go out in case I miss him! lol

See ya soon,

Jo :)

Fiorella said...

Also this set is lovely!

Anonymous said...

You are so clever! I love the colours and the cards. Gorgeous!

Mary said...

I really enjoyed this class. The wallet was surprisingly easy to do. We learnt lots of little tips as well. This is the beauty of doing your classes, you always talk about other things and I never come away without learning something new.You are great. After seeing you and our stamping friends Monday and Tuesday, I will feel lonely on Wednesday but never mind the Addicted ladies get together on Thursday so we will be alright then.
Mary xxx

 
09 10