Monday 8 September 2008

Making the Use of Stampin' Up! Punches......

Sorry this post is later today, I've been so busy with catching up with stuff, Is anyone else wishing there were more hours in the day???

I have always used this 1/4" Square punch for my Slider cards, as its the same size as Stampin' Up 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon. It just slides so smoothly.
This is one of the cards we will be making tomorrow at my Stampin' Up! Stamp Class - Wild About You......

I also use this punch to make a Zig Zag border.
You start off my angling the punch as shown. Join up where you last punched and then you will end up with the Zig Zag Border......


I pricked dots in each segment, on this part. I will be making a card on Wednesday using this technique.

I have also used this punch like the 1/2" circle punch, to add a piece of cardstock behind a brad.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh......what a clever use for this punch. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

Cute card, and great idea with the punches.

 
09 10