Wednesday 13 August 2008

Occasional Greetings...........

I got up extra early today, AS FROM TODAY I CAN ORDER PREORDER OUR NEXT CATALOGUES..........Whoo Hoo! I am so excited - If you want to go on my list for a cattie Email Me.

The stamp sets for this card are Occasional Greetings, Wonderful Words, In the Spotlight Hostess Level 2.... The cardstock is Certainly Celery, whisper white and certainly designer paper.

This card was super quick, the little girl is from the Summer By the Sea stamp set. I coloured her in using the ink in the lid of the inkpads. I scored a few lines and then cuttlebugged above and below them. I used the new thin strips that cuttlebug has brought out.

I must catch up with my ironing today before it attacks anyone!! The pile is huge again, I just don't know where it all comes from?

I still have places for the ribbon and paper share, Email me before Friday to take part.

Thanks for lookings,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10