Tuesday 3 June 2008

Two For You.........

I combined the Special Offers for June together to make this card.

I kept to the colours that come in the Three for You Punch Box - Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue and More Mustard. The ink spots are fabulous, hopefully they will be in the next catalogue. The Three for You punch is 3 flowers and it punches out the stamped flowers perfectly.

I started with half a piece of A4 Chocolate Chip cardstock and folded in half. Then I cut a piece of Whisper White 7.5cm x 12cm, stamped with the Paisley Background stamp in Bordering Blue ink but leaved an edge at the bottom which I used the Corner Rounder on to make the scallop border. Then I punched a tiny hole using the hand held punch in each scallop. I layered this onto some Bordering Blue cardstock.

Next, I punched out 2 round tab punch shapes in More Mustard and stuck then together to make a Circle and added a Bordering Blue scallop circle. I stamped the dotty stamp in More Mustard on a piece of 2cm x 5cm whisper white and edged this with Chocolate Chip. The 1 1/4 circle punch was More Mustard which I pricked using the pricking tool and clear mat, then added a Circle of Friendship image which I punched out using the 1" circle punch - saves time and energy cutting out that set. I stamped 3 flowers using the individual flower in More Mustard and used the Three for You punch to cut them out. The centre of the Circle image was punched out using the 1/2" circle punch, then the flower added with a Vintage Brad.

I had to add some Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon to complete the card. This card took me 20 minutes to make - Wow!

Will have some more for you tomorrow,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

I love the layout and the fact that you have used items to showcase the SU June offer.
The colours are not ME but I can myself caseing this in different colours....mind you I dont have the 3 4 U set.......YET !!!!
Hugs
Janette x

Mary said...

Glad to have you back stamping with us again after your holiday. Lovely card again, done in 20 mins? It would take me 1 hr 20 mins just to think up what I was going to do.
Mary xx

Anonymous said...

cute card!

Arlene,
Gig Harbor flowers

nessy said...

wow love the card!! love htose colours!!
mmmmmmmm may have to look at that set!! missed the last offer!!
vanessa xx

Frenchiejo said...

Gorgeous card as ever Jenny! I just got my 3 for you offer set this morning. I think I may have to case this card!

Unknown said...

lovely layout Jenny! and the colours are great together too!

 
09 10