Wednesday 7 May 2008

Workshop Demo Cards forhis Week........

I finally finished this Demo Board for my workshops. All the cards are made using Roses in Winter stampset. The colour scheme, I used is Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow and Whisper White. The same colour inkpads are the same. I stamped one sheet of A4 with the stampset using the 2 step stamping technique. I made all these cards using just that one sheet of stamped images.
This is what the sheet looked like before I divided it up.

I will show the cards individually tomorrow,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

These cards are amazing well done you

Janette said...

WOW and double WOW Jenny...that is such a FABBY idea to do.
Now no-one could ever say they dont have designer paper to match their cardstock and ink.....WHY cos you have just shown them how to make their own.

Cant wait to see these in real life.

Have a good time tomorrow
Hugs
Janette x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Jenny. And I bet they are even better irl knowing how well those colours go together.

Must catch up soon!

Jo :)

Need More Time to Craft said...

Wow Jenny, these look fab. I must get that stamp set. You have created such lovely things with this.
Carole X

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny, This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love roses and have that stamp set, so now there are no excused not to go ink it up!
Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful! I haven't done the "one sheet wonder" technique in a while. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tricia T said...

Gorgeous!! They are all such great ideas. I need to sit down and case the whole board!! Thanks for sharing!!

Tara said...

WOW...gorgeous paper and cards!! :)

 
09 10