Tuesday 1 April 2008

Spring into April with Some Happy Thoughts.....


At Craft Club last night we decided to do a few layout challenges. I made the first card using Lavendar Lace cardstock. Its half a piece of A4, cut lengthways and folded in half. I cut out a circle using a nestability die and cut off the right hand side. I added some embossed whisper white, its the Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder. Next I layered up a scallop circle in Lavendar Lace and then Bashful Blue. I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Stamp Set Sending Happy Thoughts - which is available with 10% OFF for the month of April.
I stamped the sentiment on the front from the Sincere Salutations stamp set.




This one was another layout, a Tent topper. The base card is 4.25" x 4.25" square in Lavendar Lace again, then Bashful Blue and a Piece of Cutie pie paper which matches Bashful Blue cardstock. I added a scallop circle at the top and added some dots with a white gel pen. Then added the flower again with the middle popped up. I coloured in the ribbon see earlier post and added a couple more flowers.


Hope you have a great day,Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

9 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

That is very pretty! I'd have no luck or skill to do that.

Stopping by your blog has April starting with a happy thought, to be sure.
I'm touring the world of blogs via the 'next blog' button, atop your site, mine.

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
what a lovely colour combination!i love what you have done with the nestabilities and the swiss dots die...FAB..x

Julie said...

very, very pretty

Helen said...

What a lovely colour scheme - makes it look like an entirely different stamp set!

Jo said...

And yet more gorgeous cards....love the tent topper design :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,
I just love these cards. Such a fresh take on the Sending Happy Thoughts set. I have always steered clear of using Lavender Lace as lilac has never been in my comfort zone, but WOW. I will certainly be giving it a try. truly an inspiration...Michelle x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jenny - lovely cards as usual - I love your blog - it's so inspirational.

K

Alison said...

Stunning cards as always.

Lavender Rose said...

What a beautiful design and colours, love everything about it.

 
09 10