Tuesday 26 February 2008

Polka Dot Criss Cross Card

What a mad day yesterday, I feel like I did a whole weeks worth of work yesterday in just one day so I could get some Cards made today.......Even Ironing done:-)

This is Part One of my posts today, They are working progress........Criss Cross Cards.

This Criss Cross Card is where you cut the Sheet of Cardstock in half lengthways. Photo Tutorial to follow.....

The cardstock is Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard and Whisper White. I seem to be flying through these packs of cardstock, like wild fire! The stamp sets are Polka Dot & Paisley ,Stem Sayings, Circle of Friendship and the Canvas Background stamp. The punches are Scallop, Round Tab Punch, 1 1/4 circle, 1" circle and the crop a dile.

I've been meaning to try this flower out and this is how you make it. Its the scallop punch, each scallop is then cut towards the centre but not all the way. Then I ran each petal through my fingers to curl it up.

These are the parts I used to make the centre flower.














Check back later for the next Criss Cross Shape Card,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo i love the colour Jenny.. was a FAB card.. will be sure to check back later for other post....

Maria said...

Oooohhhh Jenny what a stunning card and I love the colours. Also love your scallop flower. I have a large punch with sort of spikey petals that you punch two or three times and then layer together to form a flowerand you curl them up to give dimension too. So with that in mind I will now have to give it a go with my still very new SU Scallop punch lol.

One day I too with have all those gorgeous cardstock colours you have....but it will take a few months ha ha

Beautiful card thanks for sharing.
Maria

Mary said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh what an absolutely fabulous card. I really love it and the colours are fantastic together. Thank you for showing us how to make the card and also the flower - you are great. See you Thursday or Friday.
Mary xxx

 
09 10