Thursday 20 December 2007

A Tote Bag.....

I sneaked some craft stuff inside as its so very cold in the
garden! I saw this cute little Tote Bag on Leslie's Blog, pop
over and see all her fabulous creations.
I decided to use the same cardstock and designer paper brocade background as the last card I made. Love the Chocolate!

When I slipped the card in the Tote Bag to see if it would fit, the little circle fitted in the half circle I cut out on the Tote Bag!









Now I just have to make 4 other cards to finish the gift set off.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

nitestamper said...

is your craft room in the garden?
Did i miss a thread, love the bag and cards, only ever got round to one of these,unfortunatly us brits wern't blessed with the matching paper, but this looks great.
su

Stamping Moments said...

In the Garage which is in the garage not attached to my house!

This designer paper is in the UK Catalogue Its called Brocade Background on P72 in the cattie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
are the cards inside A5 size?
beautiful too! should have said that first!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, from across the "pond." Just saw your SCS post and hopped over to your blog. Nice! Love this card/set. CherylQuilts

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

 
09 10