Tuesday 4 December 2007

200th Post!.....

Bit Late today! New Stamp sets needed cutting and mounting first before I could play! So been catching up with my book work for the last 4 days!

As theres not much time left before my christmas cards have to be made, written, posted, I decided that simple would be a good idea!

This stamp set is called Lovely as a Tree. I don't like making the same card over and over again, so I decided this stamp would be a good one to try out in lots of different colours but keeping the basic layout the same(ish). The cardstock and inkpad is Old Olive. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Seasonal Wishes stamp set. The silver brads are huge ones from making memories and the silver cord stuff is from the Market Gallery.



Changed the colours and added some DP. This is Always Artichoke and Rose Red. I used the pastels for the sky, and dazzling diamonds for the snow effect. I pricked around and took out 2 corners with the ticket corner punch (or you can use the 1/2" circle punch)....

Same stamp sets as before. Beautiful papers, doublesided this is designer ones in Rose Red.








Another candle, stamped on the tissue this time, works just as well if not better.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-) xx

11 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Congrats! Love these vivid color palettes!

Rachel said...

I have to say Jenny you are very inspiring and nice to see you use the odd none SU thing too - I think this shows that you can still use none SU stuff and it matches in witht eh SU style and items even if we don't sell them.

Dying to have a go at some boxes and things now although will stick to none christma i think at the moment!

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations on your 200th post! Your blog is so beautiful! These cards are both great! I love the Lovely as a Tree set - I like what you did with it! And this candle is amazing! How pretty!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful projects!

simplyfairies said...

Truly beautiful, I have that set and have never inked it up, i must now after seeing your beautiful creations...
Congrats on 200 posts too!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations on your 200th post.
Have always loved the stamp set and your cards for this set are fabulous as always.
Mary xx

wendy said...

Beautiful ! Love all your work!

Morwenna said...

Is that the Canvas BG that you've used on the top card?

Stamping Moments said...

Yes Morwenna, it is the Canvas Background stamp. Love it. sorry forgot to add it to the list of goodies used.

Anonymous said...

Yes Morwenna, it is the Canvas Background stamp. Love it. sorry forgot to add it to the list of goodies used.

Unknown said...

lovely cards Jenny, this i will have to get that stamp set next!

 
09 10