Monday 8 October 2007

A True Friend.....



This flower is from the True Friend Stamp set. I have always enjoyed making cards using tall cards. The base card is white 21cm x 21cm folded in half. The next layer is one of the in colours Blue Bayou, which I stamped over the bottom with the other flower stamp in Blue Bayou....

I inked the flower up in Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi on white card and pricked all around the edge with my pricking tool & mat. I used the ticket corner punch on the corners and added a gem brad from the range.

The patterned is a K&Co Company from Hobbycraft. The ribbon is the double stitched ribbon from stampin up.

Have a great day,

Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a fabulous card. Loved it to bits. Long time since I made a long card, must try it sometime. Absolutely loved the box to put the diddie cards in. the smaller you get the more fiddly the work but it's lovely Jenny.
Mary xx

 
09 10