Saturday 29 September 2007

Some Diddie Cards.......

I used up some left over cardstock to make some of these diddie cards..... Great for tiny bits of paper left over.


The size of this card is 16cm x 14cm folded in half. I used the textured cardstock from a pack of DCVW from the range. The chequered paper is from creative living. I stamped in purely pomergranate with the large swirl from the Priceless stamp set and then I used the tiny flower from the same set in groovy guava. The two butterflies were stamped twice in purely pomergranate and I popped them up using some foam pads. Some diamond dots and some square brads were added for some sparkle. The sentiment is from a Hostess Set. I cut it out and then added a centre in the peach cardstock. Got to have some ribbon and the card was finished....



This even smaller card is a piece of purely pomergranate of 16cm x 8cm folded in half, a diddie square card.....oh! how cute x

I used a slither of cutie pie paper, which is doubled sided. MMM!!! So Lovely. I used the scalloped punch from stampin up, then a smaller circle, then the 1 1/4 circle punch from stampin up after I stamped the image from the Priceless set... I stamped it again and cut out the flower.

Added some blue brads and some more double stitched ribbon, gosh its going quickley my lovely ribbon. I pricked along the top just to finish it off.



This is the same size as above but the cardstock is Blue Bayou. I cuttlebugged it using the spots and dots embossing folder. I taped some ribbon down the side and stamped the Big Bloom on some white cardstock in Blue Bayou. I cut this large flower out and added a couple of layered circles and I stamped the flower from the Priceless set in the centre. I added a spotty brad these are from the range in the christmas section. I added an insert to this one and I just loved making these.....Thanks Janette.

Have a great weekend.
Jenny :-) xx

1 comment:

Janette said...

They look great Jenny, TFS
I tolf you they are CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!!
Hugs
Janette x

 
09 10