Saturday 22 September 2007

Embossed Flowers using Keepsake Boards...

On the back of the Majestic Embossing Board, there are four flowers, which are great for cutting out and mounting onto your cards. The above flowers is embossing 3 times and cut out on the different embossing lines to get the 3 sizes of flowers. One the large one and the smallest one I cut out the centres and glued them onto some patterned paper, then cut the whole flower out again. YES Mary there is lots and lots of cutting!!! But you don't have to worry now, YOU are brilliant at it.........


The centre panel was done with another embossing plate from keepsake. I added some peel off dots where the lines crossed over. The outside scalloped lines are from the Romance Embossing Board.......

This is a close up of the flower. I added some Frosed Lace stickles around the flowers for a bit of BLING.....
This is made from the same flower, but nothing done to it except layer lots of them together, held all together by a brad. I punched the 2 corners with a corner adorner so that you can see the insert when the card is closed.
Pearlescent card works so well on these embossing boards.
This is the flower I used.

Hope you have a great weekend. We are making lots of pickled onions and chutneys tomorrow, well my hubbie is, so I expect the kitchen will need a right old clean up after that!!!!!

Jenny:-) xx


 
09 10